A school in Thetford is looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant for a full-time and temporary role.
- Provide support to the classroom teacher in delivering engaging and inclusive lessons.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to create a supportive and effective learning environment.
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant that we can reference
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for supporting the educational development of students.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the varying needs of the classroom.
- A full driving licence and access to a car is ideal
Why Step Teachers?
- Our 3 core values. Honesty, hard work and professionalism.
- Over 20 years in supply education professionals across East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire and Plymouth.
- Long-standing relationships with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- We pay through PAYE weekly!
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in