£14,000 - £20,000
6 months ago
Step Teachers are passionate about Education. We have after all been helping schools to fulfil their recruitment needs since 2000 across Barnet, Enfield, Hackney, Islington, Waltham Forest, East Ham, Newham, Camden, Hertfordshire, Devon, Suffolk, Cambridge and Norfolk.
Having the best chance in applying for a teaching programme starts with experience in the classroom. This can be done on a voluntary basis to fit around existing commitments and also on a salaried basis should you be available full time. This is where we come in. Step Teachers are currently looking for you - the next generation of ambitious teachers to inspire, encourage and empower young people. We have a range of paid-for support staff roles from Teaching Assistants in Primary Schools to Cover Supervisors in Secondary Schools.
With this opportunity, we are searching for graduates in Science, Maths, English or Technology.
To qualify for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a relevant, university degree with a minimum of a 2:2 classification
- Have determination, resilience and a patient, caring attitude.
- Have the confidence and ability to lead the class.
- Be able to demonstrate your resilience.
- Gain invaluable insight into classroom management
- Receive support from our friendly team
- Develop an understanding of what it means to be a great teacher
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer or education establishment, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Interested? Then please get in touch.