The role of Resource Consultant is key to Step Teachers adhering to its safeguarding responsibilities and increasing the number of candidates registered. You will ensure all candidates are thoroughly vetted before they are able to undertake any work. To ensure a constant pipeline throughout the school year you must be able to ‘sell’ the company to ensure a candidate’s commitment to begin and complete the registration process as well as offering flexible interview locations across our multiple sites.
The role of the Resource Consultant is to increase the number of candidates applying to and registering with Step Teachers. A Resource Consultant must be able to ‘sell’ the company to ensure the candidate’s commitment to begin and complete the registration process. A Resource Consultants must have an excellent knowledge of the company’s recruitment criteria as well as the positions available and in demand.
- Follow department guidelines for attracting candidates to Step Teachers Ltd
- Liaise with Resource Manager to clearly identify the company recruitment needs; resourcing the ‘right’ type of candidates at the required levels in the required locations
- Direct and manage the candidates attracted to ensure they fully complete the registration process and secure employment
- Work efficiently to ensure speedy application timeline from “initial contact” to “ready to work”
- Increase the candidate pool of teachers and support staff
- General support and administrative tasks
- Complete all activity on Step Teachers CRM – Vima.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct and manage initial telephone interviews, qualifying candidates, booking and conducting interviews
- Ensure candidates complete the registration processes by assisting the Compliance Team in the completion of the application process, including the collection of ID, qualification documentation and references
- Re- visit good quality, archived candidates on Vima that meet pending vacancies; encouraging them to re-registration and or recommend a friend
- Maximise the benefits of the Recommend a Friend scheme by contacting existing satisfied customers.
- Liaise with universities / job centres / other establishments to develop new and existing relationships for attracting candidates
- Via the LogicMelon platform, ensure:
- Watchdogs are managed and up-to-date
- Adverts are written in response to demand
- Respondents are being reviewed and appropriately flagged
- Chase candidate references
- Writing teacher profiles / CVs
- Ensure Live Chat enquiries through the company website are actioned in real time
- Managing candidates through Vima.