This is a newly created position to work from our central London Bridge office.
You are responsible for recruiting teachers and support staff to work in our client schools and you will be required to sell the company to ensure the candidate’s commitment to begin and complete the registration process. You must have an excellent knowledge of the Company’s recruitment criteria as well as the positions available and in demand.
A Step Teachers Resource Consultant is not a sales role as such but you must be prepared to sell yourself and the service Step Teachers offer to candidates. Education Recruitment is a very competitive industry so the better you are at this the more successful you will be.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with the sales teams to ensure that you are recruiting the right people in the right places to meet their client needs.
- Writing and placing adverts on our job boards and own website.
- Convincing candidates that Step Teachers are the right agency for them.
- Face-to-face interviewing candidates. Identifying if they are the right people for our client schools.
- Ensuring that candidates are correctly screened inline with our internal and legal requirements (E.G police check).
- And more.
Job Type / Category
Step Teachers are an Education Recruitment Agency. We place teachers and support workers into schools, colleges and nurseries throughout London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and the South West. We were founded in 2000 by former teachers and believe in delivering an ethical service to all our customers.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
No formal qualifications are required. Previous experience in the same industry is a plus but we will consider people with comparable skills.
To be a success in this role you require the following:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Persuasive personality
- Be process driven
- High level of customer service
- Determined and resilient
- Excellent phone manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
- Education Recruitment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Recruitment: 1 year (Preferred)