Step Teachers have been asked to resource a YR5 teacher for this lovely primary school based in Harpenden. Suitable for either a newly qualified teacher or a teacher with experience this role is due to commence in January on a permanent basis, although the school is prepared to wait a short while for the best candidate.
The position of YR5 teacher will involve:
- Having a teaching qualification suitable for primary education
- Being able to provide recent and positive references
- Presenting to your class all available resources to their full extent
The school also asks that their new teacher will:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of personalised learning
- Understand the value of target setting as an aid to raising standards and improving attainment and achievement
Staff, students and parents work well together at this school to create a lovely atmosphere of purposeful learning. There is a disciplined environment and the schools work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding. The school was rated “good” at its last Ofsted report held in June.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.