This school has an excellent reputation and is improving rapidly. A hard-working and dedicated environment is vital at this school and every staff member and pupil must continuously strive to strengthen the positive and fruitful beliefs of the school. Students are encouraged to strive for academic excellence and develop their character through challenges, interpersonal skills and broad interests; thereby building character and skills, which will serve them as they move into adult life. This school is evolving rapidly and the Governors are keen to retain excellent teachers and develop their careers as future leaders for the school and wider community.
- Effective target setting for children and an understanding of personalised learning are key competencies for this position.
- The successful candidate will hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role.
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and philosophy.
- Highly effective communication skills with both children and adults, including parents/carers is seen as a key area of focus.
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to develop, foster and sustain high quality relationships with children and adults.
- You should exhibit highly effective time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines and work under sustained pressure.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.