Step Teachers have been asked to recruit for an art teacher for an ongoing supply post to commence in September until July 2020. The school is based in Waltham Cross and they have been working with us for a number of years. The school are happy to consider outstanding newly qualified teachers or those with more experience.
Teaching KS3 – KS4 pupils to be considered for the role of art teacher you should have:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent
- Secondary school teaching experience
- Be able to motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work
- Your work schemes will be creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation
As a Step Teachers supply teacher you can expect from us;
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly via PAYE
- Access to a dedicated consultant working for you!
- A friendly and local team who know the area you wish to work in
- Social events
- £150 if you recommend a teacher to work with us
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.