£100 - £180
8 months ago
Step teachers are a large successful educational recruitment agency working with numerous schools across the south of England and are pleased to have been asked to locate an art teacher for a secondary school based in Wisbech who have been working with us for a number of years.
In the first instance the art teacher position will be for a fixed period January 2020 to July 2020.
To be considered for the position of art teacher the schools asks:
- You are a fully qualified art teacher who can show schemes of work that are creative and varied
- Show and demonstrate experience of planning and teaching design and technology
- Have experience and knowledge in the national curriculum for art and related assessment practice
- Have held at least one teaching position
As a supply teacher you can expect from us;
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly via PAYE
- Access to a dedicated consultant working for you
- A friendly and local team who know the area you wish to work in
To find out more about the role contact the team at Step Teachers.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.