Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for an Art Teacher at a mixed academy and sixth form in Plymouth. This is a long-term, temp-to-perm opportunity set to commence in January 2020.
The school have asked for a proficient Art teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and an Art based degree
- Experience planning and teaching Art in a school
- You should have the ability to teach and inspire positive learning attitudes
- As a qualified Art Teacher, you should be a creative and enthusiastic practitioner who is able to use all available resources to their full extent
- You will have consistently high expectations, with high levels of challenge, for pupils achievement
The school has a tradition of academic excellence and was rated “good” at its last Ofsted report and is well placed to improve even further at its next inspection. The school, has a strong focus on improving the level of teaching and you should be an outstanding classroom practitioner to be considered for this role. Pupils at this school are courteous, polite and respectful with positive attitudes to learning.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.