We are looking for a qualified and exceptional Art teacher for a contract position which has become available in one of our favourite Hertfordshire schools. This is a temporary contract position through Step Teachers and applications are welcome from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) as well as those with more experience. The position of an Art teacher is due to commence in March.
As an Art teacher, you should possess the following;
- You should have a teaching qualification and a Art based degree.
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching as an Art teacher.
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and philosophy.
- Highly effective communication skills with both children and adults, including parents/carers is seen as a key area of focus.
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives.
This is a dynamic school with an excellently supportive team. Teachers who have worked there for us in the past tell us of a well behaved cohort with parents who are supportive of the teaching staff. There has been some recent redevelopment of the site and it has really pleasant, modern facilities, with excellent provision for teaching and learning.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.