A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented Assistant Head of Science teacher for a full-time, long-term position at one of our client schools in Fulham. This position of an Assistant Head of Science Teacher is offered through Step Teachers and will commence as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
The School have asked for a proficient Assistant Head of Science teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and an Science degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Assistant Head of Science
- Able to adapt to the unique learning environment of the school
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives
- You should understand the value of target setting as an aid to raising standards and improving attainment and achievement
The aim of this school is to prepare pupils for the challenges of making progress in a highly competitive world but also to carve out time to support them in developing personally and spiritually. Boasting a proven track record of achieving outstanding success in delivering a wide range of qualifications, there is dual focus on fostering the vision and values that will create great leadership skills for the future.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.