Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Outstanding’ status in North-west London to recruit an innovative and devoted Assistant Head Teacher for a Full-time, long-term position. The role is due to commence after the Easter Holidays.
This position is exclusive to Step Teachers!
The School has asked for a proficient Deputy Head Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with management experience in a mainstream primary school
- Has a stimulating creative teaching technique for young pupils with positive results
- The ideal candidate should be able to work independently with full responsibility for the various tasks constituted in their role as Deputy Head
- Understands how children learn best and ensures each child reaches their full potential
- Has a clear vision of what outstanding provision and standards look like for inclusion, learning and behaviour
This is a large, friendly and oversubscribed school with so much to offer. They are part of The Elliot Foundation Academy Trust. The school have high expectations of their children to achieve at the highest level. They expect children to quickly develop outstanding attitudes to learning so they can apply the skills taught and become independent learners who have a thirst for knowledge and aspire to do as best they can.
We work with fantastic schools in North-west London; each provides their own unique flare and challenges. This makes for an incredibly dynamic and stimulating role as a Deputy Head Teacher. At Step Teachers, you will always be supported throughout your teaching journey, and we strongly believe in the importance of the work that teachers do.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.