A school in Hertfordshire that is taking strides to improve rapidly is looking for a Biology teacher with the post commencing in March. Step Teachers have been very pleased to work with this determined school and are glad to post the role of Biology teacher on a temporary basis with the potential for a more permanent role to become available. As a Biology teacher you will be required to maintain the following;
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for Biology and related assessment practice is essential for a role of this nature.
- The appointed Biology teacher should motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work.
- The successful Biology teacher should have demonstrable experience and an excellent working knowledge of Assessment for Learning.
- To promote the positive ethos and culture of the School to other staff, governors, parents, children and members of the wider community.
- To contribute to and actively support the overall ethos/work/aims of the School.
This is a rapidly improving school where the newly appointed SMT are making huge strides in provision and attainment. Students are encouraged to strive for academic excellence and develop their character through challenges, interpersonal skills and broad interests; thereby building character and skills, which will serve them as they move into adult life. This school is evolving rapidly and the Governors are keen to retain excellent teachers and develop their careers as future leaders for the school and wider community.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a support network that helps provide practical, financial, legal, emergency, technology and hospital services.