Step Teachers have been asked to recruit a Business Studies and Economics Teacher for an ‘Outstanding’ school in Chelsea who have been working with us over a number of years. The Business Studies and Economics Teacher post will be a full-time role due to begin end after the Easter for a contract position until the end of the academic year, then going permanent for the right candidate. The school will also consider a September 2019 start for an exceptional candidate!
The Business Studies and Economics Teacher:
- You will have a Business Studies/Economics related Degree, with a PGCE and QTS
- The school are happy to consider outstanding NQTs but suggest that the role might be better suited to teachers with experience
- Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to pupil progression will inform every aspect of your teaching practice
About the school:
- They are proud of their Ofsted record and the School maintains high standards which are built upon the foundations of mutual respect, collective values and a firm belief in the importance of learning and personal development.
- The Leadership Team promote an inclusive environment where strong relationships that are built and maintained between staff, pupils and parents.
- The school is proud of their excellent facilities and home access to their work for all students and staff.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to join an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you’re interested in this role, then please apply below.