£25'714 - £36'961
2 months ago
Step Teachers is looking to recruit a suitably qualified Business Studies teacher to work in an academy in Norwich. This position is a long-term supply role and is very likely to go permanent. The role will involve teaching business studies and economics to students up to A-Level and will commence in September 2021.
The Business Studies teacher that is a successful must;
- Maintain an excellent standard of understanding of Assessment for Learning.
- Hold a business-related degree
- Have superb references, highly regarded communication skills, and effective time management ability.
- You should demonstrate previous experience of working as a Business Studies teacher in a secondary school setting.
- Your expectations of learning behaviors and classroom attainment should be continuously high and persevering.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies that meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE is heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS-approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.