£154 - £235 Per Day PAYE
about 2 months ago
One of Step Teacher's partner schools has asked us to source a Business Studies Teacher to start in January 2022. The position of business studies teacher could be suitable for Early Career Teacher (ECT) in addition to those with more experience. This role will require the teacher to cover Ks3, KS4, and KS5 and is available on a full-time basis.
To be considered for the role of business studies teacher we will ask:
- That you have an undergraduate within Business Studies or a similar field
- That you should be able to show demonstrable experience
- Successfully be able to manage learning development projects
- Be responsible and accountable for securing the highest standards of pupil achievement across the phrase group
The School and the role:
- The school is willing to consider ECT’s as well as the experienced teacher.
- The schools latest Ofsted rating was “Good”
- The role is due to start in January 2022
- This is a full-time role with planning and marking
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
In September 2021, Step Teachers moved away from umbrella companies and now only pay via PAYE!
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.