Step Teachers are excited to be representing a school in Sutton who are seeking to appoint a full time Business Studies Teacher for a temp-to-perm role starting from April 2019.
The Business Studies Teacher must:
- Have a business studies related degree with QTS/QTLS
- Be able to offer Business Studies to KS5
- To promote the positive ethos and culture of the school to other staff, governors, parents, children and members of the wider community
- At the heart of everything you do, will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
About the School:
- This is a lovely school situated in a semi-rural area with great transport links and a student body which on the whole arrives in Year 7 above expected levels.
- We have several teachers already in place on long term and permanent contracts and they tell us of a really friendly body of staff who work closely with the SMT in order to build a supportive community.
- Behaviour standards were a particular highlight of the most recent Ofsted inspection and this helps to build a positive atmosphere for all school stakeholders.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf