A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented Business Studies Teacher for a full-time, long-term position at one of our client schools in Southgate. This position of a Business Studies Teacher is offered through Step Teachers and will commence as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
The School have asked for a proficient Business Studies teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and a Business degree
- Able to adapt to the unique learning environment of the school
- Able to demonstrate experience of planning and teaching Business Studies
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for Business Studies and related assessment practice is essential for a role of this nature.
- To use relevant assessment information to set targets for improvement
The staff at this school work hard to recognise the needs of individuals, placing suitable demands on them and stimulating them to achieve success. They are proud to create ordered and friendly communities where relationships are positive, founded on courtesy, respect and shared values. A key focus for all stakeholders is to develop and maintain strong links between home, schools and, where appropriate, other relevant agencies.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.