Step Teachers has been asked by a secondary school in North London to recruit a Chemistry teacher for a temporary role. Applications are welcome from suitably qualified Chemistry teachers, ideally with previous leadership experience and a degree in Chemistry, as the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of the new Chemistry curriculum.
- As a qualified Chemistry teacher you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner with proven ability to understand and utilise current theory and practice in relation to learning and development.
- The school will prefer a candidate with good post 16/further education examination results.
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for Chemistry and related assessment practice is essential for a role of this nature.
- The appointed Chemistry teacher should motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work.
- The successful Chemistry teacher should have demonstrable experience and an excellent working knowledge of Assessment for Learning.
This is a good school where all pupils expect to do well and parents offer staunch support in encouraging hard work and good behaviour. Widely recognised for delivering excellent teacher inductions, the School is proud of its continuous CPD of staff at all levels. The Head Teacher and Governors take a modern approach to delivering the curriculum, promoting the use of every available resource to support not only academic achievement, but the development of skills for life. With a thriving enrichment and extra-curricular programme, every member of staff at this school is aware of the importance of their contribution to the all-round development of students as they make their way into the adult world.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a support network that helps provide practical, financial, legal, emergency, technology and hospital services.