Step Teachers are working with a Secondary School who are looking for a recent graduate to supply regularly. There would be no planning or marking with this role and is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain experience before completing their teacher training.
By teaching at this school you will be working through a planned curriculum where both students and teachers are valued and safeguarded. If you feel this position of Cover Supervisor is for you please check the requirements for the role below.
- Cover lessons in the absence of the regular teacher
- Ensure the class are on target with the pre-set work
- Effectively manage the behaviour of the class
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Direct and support any additional staff in the classroom where applicable
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Completed undergraduate degree or higher,
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across London, East Anglia, Hertfordshire, and the South West, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensur