We are looking for a qualified Computer Science teacher for a contract position which has become available in one of our favourite South London schools. This is a temporary contract position through Step Teachers and applications are welcome from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) as well as those with more experience. The position of Computer Science teacher is due to commence in March.
- The school will prefer a candidate with good post 16/further education examination results.
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for Computer Science and related assessment practice is essential for a role of this nature.
- The appointed Computer Science teacher should motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work.
- The successful Computer Science teacher should have demonstrable experience and an excellent working knowledge of Assessment for Learning.
- The Head Teacher has asked us to ensure that candidates show ability to establish high standards of conduct.
- Candidates should establish high expectations of emotional and learning behaviour in all pupils.
This is a popular, over-subscribed secondary school in South London which draws pupils from a wide geographical area. Proud of their Ofsted record, the School maintains high standards which are built upon the foundations of mutual respect, collective values and a firm belief in the importance of learning and personal development. The Leadership Team promote an inclusive environment where strong relationships are built and maintained between staff, pupils and parents. The School is proud of their excellent facilities and academic achievements. Students go on to the best universities in the country.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today