£157 - 204 per day
020 3951 0090
4 months ago
Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a Computer Science Teacher in Fulham with an Ofsted rating of `Outstanding’ in. This is a Long role going up until the end of the school year with a chance to be extension starting after the February half term.
The School have asked for a proficient Computer Science teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and a Computer Science degree
- 3 years’ experience teaching ICT at a minimum
- Proven ability to plan and deliver a lesson effectively
- Ability to understand and utilise current theory and practice with learning and development
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for Computer Science and related assessment practice is essential for a role of this nature.
This is a proudly inclusive school which encourages all members of the school community, whether you are a pupil, staff member, parent or governor, to be proud of your religion and culture and to be accepting of each other’s cultural differences. . They promote ambition of all students and excellent behaviour in a personalised learning environment to make outstanding progress, acquire knowledge, confidence and skills for their journeys into the real world.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks, Enhanced DBS check and other obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Calum for more information on how to apply. Contact number: 02039510090