Step Teachers are looking for recent graduates to join their outstanding team ASAP to assist their partner schools with their support staff needs. Roles are available on a daily supply, short-term, and long-term basis.
Graduate Cover Supervisor
The graduate cover supervisor role is available in a secondary setting, where you will be delivering a pre-planned lesson to students, assisting them where possible, and managing the classroom behaviour. This is a great insight into teaching and is an experience that teacher training providers are always on the lookout for!
- You will have experience working with students, or a recent degree-level qualification
- Have a good level of confidence, with an approachable but firm presence
- You will need to be adaptable as you may be covering a range of subject areas
- Be able to grow and develop relationships with others quickly and effectively
- Be available for the full school day, typically 8:30 am-3:30 pm
Step Teachers originally started in Southgate, Barnet 21 years ago, since then we have built long-standing relationships with a large cohort of schools across North London, especially in Barnet, Enfield, Haringey, Hackney, Finchley, Wood Green, Islington, and the Tower Hamlet area.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career a