£70 - 100 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a Graduate who is yet to secure a new role? Or are you looking to gain some classroom-based experienced before going on to do a teacher training course?
It takes a special kind of person to be a cover supervisor. You may find yourself in a different school every day, teaching a different set of pupils. Cover supervisors can be another uncertainty for children and you will need all your skills to build relationships quickly and to make a difference, but the rewards are worth it. You will find that schools will ask for you back, children will be pleased to see you again and on many occasions, short term supply will lead to longer or permanent opportunities.
Join our fantastic team of cover supervisors today and be ready to make a difference once the schools are open.
The Cover Supervisor:
- Ideally, you will be a recent graduate or have secondary school experience
- You will have a passion for working with students and helping them achieve
- Desire to gain more experience in a school setting to pursue teacher training.
What we offer:
- Free CPD courses
- Flexibility for students who are studying and require classroom experience
- Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
In September 2021, Step Teachers moved away from using umbrella companies and now only pay via PAYE!
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend
If you are interested in the role or would like to find out more information about cover supervision then please apply below!