£70 - £85 per day
15 days ago
Whether you are seeking to supervise cover, enjoy covering supervision or are simply super at covering, Step Teachers would like to hear from you! I need to recruit at least two Cover Supervisors to work with two large secondary schools in Herne Hill and Brixton on an ad hoc basis. The position of Cover Supervisor is more important than ever as schools attempt to normalise education for students following 18 months of uncertainty, and as such the standards we expect from our Cover Supervisors along with the expectations we place upon them are equally high.
Before applying for the position of Cover Supervisor you should ask yourself:
- Am I a graduate?
- Am I able to demonstrate at least 6 months of continuous experience working with children?
- Am I flexible, trustworthy and punctual?
- Would I be able to maintain a calm working environment in a class of 30 teenaged pupils?
If you do tick the boxes above then you could well be the Cover Supervisor we are looking for, in which case you should consider:
- Would I like to have access to a portfolio of perks including online GP appointments, free legal advice, a huge range of outlet discounts and much more?
- Would I like to work with a team who put my career before their profits?
- Do I want to be paid in the same way as the majority of the country, on a PAYE basis, rather than be forced to give some of my salary to an umbrella company?
- Would I like to be supported with relevant CPD and even potentially to gain QTS whilst working full time in a school?
If you’ve considered all of this and would like to find out more about Cover Supervision with Step Teachers you need only click ‘apply’ and wait for one of our team of dedicated resourcers to contact you. If you simply can’t wait, why not look down and to the right where you will find livechat and a real person waiting for you.
Selected candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.