Step Teachers have been approached by various schools in Redbridge in need of daily supply teachers. We have been tasked to source skilled and adaptable supply teachers for supply teaching positions. The duration of these roles varies and so the chosen candidates must be available immediately.
The selected candidates must have the following attributes to meet the needs of the schools:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- Classroom experience in a mainstream school in any year group
- Well organised and able to complete tasks efficiently and to a good standard
- Take to the role quickly and liaise with the team of staff for guidance where needed
- Reliability and commitment to the daily supply roles
- Adapt their teaching style to fit the unique learning environment of each school
Over the years, Step Teachers have built strong relationships with schools in Redbridge and we ensure this is maintained by providing the best service possible to them. This is done by providing the highest quality supply teachers who are passionate about teaching and are able to make a difference to the classroom regardless of the duration of their role. Our supply teachers must always serve as a good example of good practice both inside and outside of the classroom and uphold the Step Teachers standard. Our client schools each provide a unique learning environment and present a new challenge every day. If you are successful, this is a great opportunity to build experience in a variety of schools and network in the local area.
To be eligible to apply for supply work through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.