£32,157 - £42,624 Per Year PAYE
about 1 month ago
Until the end of the Academic Year
- Have a PGCE or Bed, and/or QTS
- Ideally, hold an undergraduate degree in design technology
- Be able to motivate, enthuse, excite, and challenge students to produce the highest quality work.
Experience Teaching ICT is essential.
- The school is willing to consider ECT’s as well as the experienced teacher.
- The latest Ofsted inspection graded the school “Outstanding”, the school has “Stable, strong and ambitious leadership” and the students “demonstrate mature attitudes to their studies from the earliest stages of their education. Pupils are diligent and enjoy their learning.”