Step Teachers are looking for an experienced secondary school teacher to teach drama at this school based in Framlingham. To start in January this position is a supply contract role. Experience in teaching drama up to KS4 is essential for this role.
The school is consistently one of the highest performing schools in their area and they have high expectations for both their pupils and staff.
To be suitable for this role:
- You are a qualified teacher holding a PGCE certificate
- You can establish positive professional relationships with students
- Is sensitive to the learning needs of all students
- Can recognize success at all levels and can offer students appropriate praise and reward
- Has the appropriate knowledge and understanding related to the post
- Should be able to exhibit highly effective time management skills with an ability to meet deadlines whilst at times working under pressure (usually during performance times)
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.