Step Teachers are currently recruiting a Drama Teacher, to start in January 2020. The contract is full time, and will run until summer. The appointed Drama Teacher will hold a relevant qualification, and have QTS. The school in question is within the TQ postcode, and is interested in permanently hiring the successful candidate upon the completion of the contract.
- A Secondary Teaching qualification is essential, another qualification relevant to Drama is also expected
- Candidates must be able to work well as part of a team, and build quick relationships with not only the students but the staff as well
- Commitment and professionalism are traits that will make for an ideal application
- The successful Drama Teacher will be engaging, enthusiastic, and motivating. We are looking for someone who wants to get the best out of their students
- We expect candidates to be able to differentiate to students of varying abilities effectively, making sure that all pupils feel valued and included
This position is within a school graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED. The School has a strong set of values they adhere by, focusing on collaboration and mutual respect between staff and students. They believe highly in their pupils, and it is therefore expected that the successful candidate will be committed to excellence and getting the most out of their students. This is a perfect position for a Drama Teacher who is looking to work within a School that understands their pupils, and is passionate about their position within the larger community.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.