£140 - 190 per day
020 3951 0090
6 months ago
Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a Drama Teacher position based at a school in Hornchurch upholding ‘Good’ status. Set to commence in the Easter term until the end of the academic year.
The School have asked for a proficient Drama teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS or secondary PGCE and a Drama based degree
- Experience planning and teaching Drama in a school
- You should have the ability to teach and inspire positive learning attitudes
- As a qualified Drama Teacher you should be a creative and enthusiastic practitioner who is able to use all available resources to their full extent
- You should have excellent classroom management skills
This schools aim is to make sure all students are having a fun and enjoyable time at school while learning to help them develop into responsible, articulate and successful young adults. They believe that all students have the right to learn at the highest standard of education which helps all students thrive and reach their highest potential. All students are given the necessary opportunities and experiences to achieve the best they can no matter their background.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks, Enhanced DBS check and other obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Calum for more information on how to apply.