A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented, enthusiastic drama teacher at one of our partner schools based in SW18. This role would proably suit a teacher who can demonstrate comprensive experience and provide excellent references.
The academy who are looking for their next drama teacher are based in SW18 and their ideal teacher will have the following qualities:
- Is a qualified teacher.
- Can establish positive professional relationships with students.
- Is sensitive to the learning needs of all students.
- Can recognise success at all levels and can offer students appropriate praise and reward.
- Has the appropriate knowledge and understanding related to the post.
- Has a commitment to pastoral care as a positive support for learning
As one of academy's drama teachers you will have the ability to:
- Develop strategies for teaching and encouraging students both in and beyond the classroom.
- Interpret schemes of work relating to the needs of each student.
- Organise teaching and recording to ensure progression and development.
- Work as a member of a team, sharing tasks and supporting other members of the team.
- Communicates well with students, colleagues and parents.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit https://www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend