Step Teachers are working with a Nursery in Barnet to find a dedicated, passionate and qualified Early Years Practitioner to join their team starting in February 2024! This Early Years Practitioner would ideally have a minimum of a Level 2 or equivalent qualification in Early Years education, and be enthusiastic and ready to join the Nursery's active and supportive environment to help make a real positive impact on their young children.
- Supporting the development of children’s language and communication skills.
- Encouraging positive behaviour and providing pastoral support to children when required.
- Preparing and setting up activities, ensuring that resources are available and used appropriately.
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on children’s progress and achievements.
- Fostering a safe and inclusive atmosphere.
- Level 2 qualification or equivalent in Early Years Education.
- Recent experience as an Early Years Practitioner in a Nursery environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Paediatric First Aid qualification preferred.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed a