Are you a Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner looking for a new role where you can get stuck in and make a positive difference in the lives of young children? Step Teachers are working with an "Outstanding" Nursery in Enfield to find a qualified and experienced Early Years Practitioner who is passionate, enthusiastic, and ready to get involved starting in February 2024!
- Supporting the development of children’s language and communication skills.
- Encouraging positive behaviour and providing pastoral support to children when required.
- Preparing and setting up activities, ensuring that resources are available and used appropriately.
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on children’s progress and achievements.
- Engaging in the Nursery's safe, active and inclusive atmosphere.
- Level 3 qualification in Early Years Education or equivalent.
- Recent experience in a nursery or early childhood education setting.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Paediatric First Aid qualification preferred.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commerci