Are you passionate about early childhood education and dedicated to providing a nurturing environment for young children? Step Teachers are working with a "Good" Ofsted-rated Nursery in Fulham to find an Early Years Practitioner with a Level 4 qualification and experience working in a Montessori setting. This Early Years Practitioner would be working in term-time only, from 8am until 1.30pm, with a planned start for April 2024. The Nursery is looking specifically for an Early Years Practitioner who can readily engage in their nurturing, welcoming and friendly learning environment to create positive experiences for pupils.
Early Years Practitioner - Role:
- Supporting the development of children’s language and communication skills.
- Encouraging positive behaviour and providing pastoral support to children when required.
- Preparing and setting up activities, ensuring that resources are available and used appropriately.
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on children’s progress and achievements.
- Fostering a safe and inclusive atmosphere.
Early Years Practitioner - Requirements:
- Level 4 qualification in Early Years Education or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a Montessori nursery or early childhood education setting.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Paediatric First Aid qualification preferred.
- Montessori qualification preferred.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying Early Years Practitioners across London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to buil