Are you a qualified and compassionate Early Years Teaching Assistant with a Level 2 qualification and a passion for supporting young students? Step Teachers are working with a Nursery in Haringey to find a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to support their Early Years pupils starting in January 2024. This is a nursery where pupils enjoy their education and where leadership have ambitious goals for continued improvement in the experience that they offer for their pupils. This position will transition to a permanent role for the right candidate!
- Making a positive impact on the lives of children with diverse learning needs.
- Assisting the class teacher with planning and delivery of activities.
- Supporting the development of children’s language and communication skills.
- Encouraging positive behaviour and providing pastoral support to children when required.
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on children’s progress and achievements.
- Minimum Level 2 Early Years Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and parents.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consul