£28,355 - 44,541 per year
Paolo La Rocca
5 months ago
Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for an Economics and Business Studies Teacher based at an Ofsted rated school of `Outstanding’ in Barnet. This is a Part-time, long-term position set to commence in January 2020.
The School have asked for a proficient Economics and Business Studies teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and a Business or Economics degree
- You should have the ability to teach and inspire positive learning attitudes
- You should be able to establish high expectations of emotional and learning behaviours in all pupils
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives.
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and philosophy.
The Head Teacher and Governors take a modern approach to delivering the curriculum, promoting the use of every available resource to support not only academic achievement, but the development of skills for life. With a thriving enrichment and extra-curricular programme, every member of staff at this school is aware of the importance of their contribution to the all-round development of students as they make their way into the adult world.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.