This mixed secondary academy school located in Lambeth have asked Step Teachers to recruit an English teacher on a supply basis to commence January 2020. This is an ongoing contract with the likelihood to finish July 2020. You must be available for the duration of the contract.
The school has achieved outstanding status in its Ofsted report and as their English teacher you will be expected to contribute towards the excellent reputation the school holds.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification
- Be an experienced teacher teaching KS3 - KS4 pupils
- Have recent teaching experience gained within a secondary school
- Hold an English degree from a United Kingdom university at 2:1 or above
To further aid your application for the English teacher role you should be able to:
- Secure the highest level of pupil attainment and show an effective process for monitoring, evaluating, reporting and reviewing of your pupils work
- Have a creative and thoughtful approach to curriculum planning
- Have a demonstrable record of commitment to ongoing professional development
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.