A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented English teacher for a part-time, long-term maternity cover at an Ofsted rated school of “Good” in Harrow for 3 days per week. This position of an English Teacher is offered through Step Teachers and will commence in March 2020.
The School have asked for a proficient English teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and an English degree
- A successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to successfully manage learning development projects
- Show passion and flair in their work and make learning enjoyable
- Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible to encourage pupils of different levels to get involved in the learning
- Proven ability to plan and deliver a lesson effectively
This school has undergone massive changes in recent years and is rapidly developing into a fantastic teaching environment. The cohort are from a range of backgrounds and have a diverse level of ability on entry, with the vast majority achieving expected progression or above. The SMT are deeply involved with the development of teaching and learning and are supportive of all staff at all levels.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.