Step Teachers are looking to recruit multiple Exam Invigilators for a school in South London. This role is temporary and does not require any previous experience or training. This school has a commitment to high achievement in pupils within a community of care. This role is subject to start at the beginning of January 2024.
- Ensure a secure and controlled environment during examinations.
- Monitor and supervise candidates to prevent any form of cheating or malpractice.
- Report any irregularities or breaches of examination protocols promptly to the examination officer.
- Follow all instructions and guidelines provided by the examination board and school.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow precise instructions.
- Good communication skills.
- Punctuality and reliability are essential.
- Ability to remain calm and composed in a high-pressure environment.
- Flexibility to work on a temporary basis during the examination period.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and is proud to be REC audit