about 1 month ago
Temporary to Permanent
Step Teachers is proud to be working with a great primary school based in Edmonton, Enfield. They are looking for an experienced Reception Teacher to start from September 2021 however for the right person there may be an opportunity for the role to become permanent.
As an Early Years teacher you must adhere to the following;
- Personalised Learning and specifically Assessment for Learning (AfL) as part of the Early Years teaching and learning tool kit should be central to your teaching practice.
- You should have a range of robust effective behaviour management strategies that can be employed in the classroom.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of learning styles and how to incorporate visual and auditory learning opportunities into lesson planning/delivery would be a considerable asset in this role.
- Establish good relationships, encourage good working practices and support and lead teachers in the phase group.
- If you are an experienced EYFS/KS1 teacher looking for a new opportunity from January then please get in touch with Alice Roberts at Step Teachers.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.