£100 - 175 per day
about 2 years ago
We are urgently seeking to recruit EYFS teachers for day to day, short term and long term positions in our trusted partner schools across North Norfolk. The opportunities we have available for EYFS teachers are set to commence in September 2019 however we may also have immedidiate starts available should you be in a position to start sooner.
Step Teachers are a busy supply teaching agency who have been operating in Norfolk for over 19 years. We have built up long standing relationships with schools across the region.
Our EYFS teachers will;
- Have a Degree Level Qualification, PGCE or QTS Qualification
- A calm demeanour who is able to adapt under pressure
- It is very important that you have a comprehensive understanding of good practice in Assessment for Learning
- Recent experience in an EYFS setting
We can offer you as an EYFS teacher;
- An individual consultant helping to place you in the schools you want
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- An approachable and friendly team
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team
If you are looking to gain experience after completing your teacher training or are an experienced teacher looking to give your career more flexibility by becoming a supply teacher please get in contact today.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company. Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.