£65 - £80 per day
over 1 year ago
Step Teachers have been tasked by a private nursery to find a Teaching Assistant for a full-time, long-term role. This is a nursery that we hold in high esteem and are building a strong relationship with. For the right candidate, there is a January 2022 start.
The nursery has asked for a proficient TA that has the following attributes:
- A level 2 or higher qualification is required
- Able to work efficiently using their own initiative
- Commitment to the duration of this role
- Work well as part of a team
- Display good practice and serve as a positive example to the children
- Confidence in working both with groups of children and 1 to 1 when required
They would like someone to join the team who is adaptable, can use their own initiative and support the different learning needs of all the children that are in their care.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.