£100 - £175 per day
about 2 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented Food Technology Teacher for a position at one of our client schools in Wymondham. This Food Technology Teacher position is offered on a part-time basis and is due to start in November. The position will continue until at least Christmas.
The Food Technology Teacher:
- You will have a Food Technology/Technology related Degree, with PGCE and QTS
- The school are happy to consider outstanding NQTs but suggest that the role might be better suited to Food Technology Teachers with experience
- Your schemes of work will be creative, varied, and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to pupil progression will inform every aspect of your teaching practice
About the School:
- Ofsted has most recently rated the school as ‘Outstanding’ where standards achieved by pupils remain above average.
- The school’s caring, nurturing ethos and culture of high achievement are based firmly on the excellent relations promoted between pupils and staff.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.