A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented Food Technology Teacher for a position at one of our client schools in the outskirts of Norwich. This Food Technology Teacher position is offered on a full time basis and is due to start in September 2019. This role is covering a planned maternity cover.
The Food Technology Teacher:
- You will have a Food Technology/Technology related Degree, with PGCE and QTS
- The school are happy to consider outstanding NQTs but suggest that the role might be better suited to Food Technology Teachers teachers with experience
- Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to pupil progression will inform every aspect of your teaching practice
About the School:
- Ofsted have most recently rated the school as ‘good’ where standards achieved by pupils remain above average.
- The school’s caring, nurturing ethos and culture of high achievement is based firmly on the excellent relations promoted between pupils and staff.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.