Step Teachers have been asked to recruit a Native French or Portuguese speaker to join a school in Croydon as a Teaching Assistant. This is a full-time position to start in January 2019.
The Teaching Assistant will:
- Be a Native French or Portuguese speaker
- Have experience working with SEN and EAL students
- Have a passion for learning and helping students succeed
- Ideally be qualified up to degree level
About the School
- The students and staff at this school work hard to develop a school that reflects and values its inclusive ethos and multi-cultural community.
- The goal of this school is to prepare pupils for the challenges of making progress in a highly competitive world but also to carve out time to support them in developing personally and spiritually.
- Boasting a proven track record of achieving outstanding success in delivering a wide range of qualifications, there is dual focus on fostering the vision and values that will create great leadership skills for the future.
- The SMT are supportive and welcoming, demonstrating a deep desire to foster strong relationships between all staff members.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced join an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf