City of London
£30,480 - £41,483
Paolo La Rocca
8 months ago
A fantastic school in London (SW20) have asked the team at Step Teachers to recruit an exceptional geography teacher for a single-sex state comprehensive school to start in January. This geography teacher role is on a permanent basis.
To be considered for the role of geography teacher:
- You should have a teaching qualification and ideally a geography-based degree
- Be an experienced teacher who can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching geography
- Have knowledge of the national curriculum for geography and related assessment practice
We will ask that you:
- Have confidence and a “can-do” attitude an philosophy
- Show a demonstrable record of commitment to ongoing professional development
- Will create a thoughtful approach to curriculum planning demonstrating the ability to incorporate national trends and data sets in your approach
The school is justifiably proud of its Ofsted rating of “outstanding” and we expect that there will be strong interest from teachers wishing to work at this school so would suggest contacting us as soon as possible.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.