Step Teachers are working on behalf of an Academy in Bury St Edmunds who are looking to find a Geography Teacher (NQT) to join their successful department. This position is available on a full-time basis and will be until the end of the 20/21 academic year.
The Geography Teacher position we are recruiting for starts in January 2021. To apply for the role of Geography Teacher, you must be an enthusiastic and outstanding practitioner. Applicants will also:
- Have experience teaching the UK secondary Geography curriculum up to KS4
- Show a willingness to promote learning and strong classroom management skills
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for the subject and teaching of Maths
- Be able to develop and maintain relationships with students
- Have a wide and varied range of engaging teaching methods
This is a fantastic school where endeavors and aspirations are central to everything they do.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a support network that helps provide practical, financial, legal, emergency, technology, and hospital services.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent, or supply work then get in touch with us today