A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented Geography teacher for a full-time, long-term position at one of our client schools in Hackney. This position of a Geography teacher is offered through Step Teachers and will commence in January 2020.
The School have asked for a proficient Geography teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and a Geography degree
- Able to adapt to the unique learning environment of the school
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching Geography
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for Geography and related assessment practice is essential for a role of this nature.
- To use relevant assessment information to set targets for improvement
This is a good school where the SMT are making huge strides in provision and attainment. Students are encouraged to strive for academic excellence and develop their character through challenges, interpersonal skills and broad interests; thereby building character and skills, which will serve them as they move on into adult life. This school is evolving rapidly, and the Governors are keen to retain excellent teachers and develop their careers as future leaders for the school and wider community.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.