We are looking for some exceptional graduates in Croydon who are looking to embark in a career in teaching to join us. We have flexible and long-term contracts available. Our Graduate positions are due to start in January.
The Graduate will:
- Have a good honours degree
- Be interested in gaining invaluable experience in an education setting with a desire to teach
- Ideally have experience working with 11 – 16 year old students
- Be confident and outgoing
What we offer:
- Training and continuous support
- Fantastic employee benefits
- The opportunity to see a range of schools, helping further your development
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you are interested in this role, then apply online or send your CV to Melis on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203951 0085 to find out more.