£70 - £90 Per Day
about 1 month ago
Since the schools have reopened in September Step Teachers have seen a huge demand for Maths Cover Supervisors across many of our schools. The role of a Maths Cover Supervisor would be assisting schools within their maths department, leading a class with a pre-planned lesson, and then assisting with student inquiries as and when needed. This role is an immediate start, once the registration steps have been completed.
With universities and teacher training courses looking for more and more classroom-based experience prior to being enrolled, roles like these are a great way to get your foot in the door and build that all-important experience.
The ideal Maths Cover Supervisor role will have:
- An undergraduate degree within Maths
- A passion for working with students and helping them achieve
- Desire to gain more experience in a school setting to pursue a teacher training course.
What we can offer:
- Free online training courses surrounding child safeguarding and Cover Supervision
- Flexibly working – these roles can be flexible on the days you would like to work
- Access to Step Perks where you can get discounts on the high street and online shops
- Access to a 24-hour GP service with Webcam consultations
- Access to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues
- Pay between £70-£90 per day
- Pay processed via PAYE, you will not be forced to go with an umbrella company
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers, you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes a video interview, full referencing, qualification checks, and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the wellbeing of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.