100 - 175
about 2 months ago
We are working with an academy in Lowestoft that is looking for a Graphics products and engineering teacher to join them. This will be a part-time role (2 days per week). Our ideal candidate will be available to start in November, after the half-term holiday.
The focus of the school remains on ensuring each student has appropriate opportunities, curriculum, and support to reach their highest potential. To achieve the school ask that all staff must have the qualifications and professional development in order that they can deliver, as required, to each student. In this, exciting Learning and Teaching strategies lie at the core of their work, so your professional development is critical to our student's success.
We are seeking a Graphic Products and Engineering teacher who:
- Is a qualified teacher.
- Can establish positive professional relationships with students.
- Is sensitive to the learning needs of all students.
- Can recognise success at all levels and can offer students appropriate praise and reward.
- Has the appropriate knowledge and understanding related to the post.
- Has a commitment to pastoral care
The ideal Graphic Products and Engineering teacher will have the ability to:
- Develop strategies for teaching and encouraging students both in and beyond the classroom.
- Interpret schemes of work relating to the needs of each student.
- Organise teaching and recording to ensure progression and development.
- Work as a member of a team, sharing tasks and supporting other members of the team.
- Communicates well with students, colleagues, and parents.
- Ability to deliver 2D Design, Isometric drawings, and Orthographic projection
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit our website.