Here at Step Teachers we are looking for a Head of Art to join our school in Woking. The Art Teacher position is a full-time permanent position starting in January 2019 with TLR available for the right candidate.
The Art Teacher will:
- Have an art related degree with a PGCE and QTS
- Ideally have leadership experience, but are willing to take someone on board who’s looking for career progression
- As an Art Teacher, you should exhibit highly effective time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines and work under sustained pressure
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
About the School:
- This is a good school where the SMT are making huge strides in provision and attainment.
- Students are encouraged to strive for academic excellence and develop their character through challenges, interpersonal skills and broad interests; thereby building character and skills which will serve them as they move onwards into adult life.
- This School is evolving rapidly, and the Governors are keen to retain excellent teachers and develop their careers as future Leaders for the School and wider community
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
Email your CV to Melis on email@example.com or call on 020 3951 0085